Cracks or Holes in your Drywall?
Accidents happen, when you need to repair a hole in your wall, call us to handle it for you and leave it like it was never there.
Repairing Drywall is Laborous & Difficult
Let us handle it for you, we know how to get it done right and you’ll forget it was ever there.
Drywall Damage Can Easily Happen
Even the most well-maintained houses can run into drywall troubles. As a matter of fact, drywall damage is exceptionally common for all sort of property owners as well and it can be particularly difficult to fix by yourself. Drywall repair, when done properly, needs to be detailed and done with precision. That’s why it’s best to allow our expert drywall contractors in Fort Wayne to handle the job for you.
Drywall cracks can spread
When drywall issues are not taken care of properly, in a timely manner the result can be uneven and unaappealing appearances and textures. Whats worse is that it can eventually move or spread to cause structural damage to your overall walls. This would cause a whole new issue. Only Drywall repair experts with decades of experience can properly handle this for you.
What causes drywall Damage?
- Removing things attached to your drywall can also lead to flakes for larger pieces of the drywall coming off. These can be things like tiles, wallpapers, or even fixed objects like mirrors and pictures.
- Furniture that isn’t handled with care can also damage your drywall, either by causing a big smear or scrape or leaving holes in the surface.
- Holes are a common form of drywall damage. These are usually caused by accidental impacts and can be caused by both children and adults. Holes in your drywall can be small punctures or large craters that noticeably change the temperature inside your home.
- Dented corner beads are a big issue. Regular corner beads are pieces of metal that join two sheets of drywall together. These can become dented or damaged over time with regular wear and tear or accidental impacts.
- Popping nails can also cause damage or present a danger, which usually happens when nails are securely attached to studs or joints and pop through the drywall near them.
- Water damage or excessive moisture will also damage or weaken the structural integrity of your drywall. Not only does this look bad, but it also has the potential to turn into a health hazard. Moisture in the walls or ceilings can be to cracks in your drywall and loosened joint tape.
Get A Free Estimate
With all the ways your drywall can be damaged, it’s imperative that you repair things as soon as possible. Damaged drywall is very noticeable and can change the way you and others think about or see your home. While it’s possible to temporarily cover any damage with a piece of furniture or a picture, drywall repair comes of other benefits as well.
Reasons to repair your drywall
To being with, drywall repair will stop from holes or cracks from spreading to other areas possibly causing structural instability across your home or business walls. If you are trying to sell or rent out your home or office property, drywall repair will give your property a fresh feel and can raise the value and preception of your home.
Drywall Damage is a face of life, especially if you have children or if you just moved into a new home. However drywall damage doesn’t mean the end of the way your home looks. Don’t put it off for months, call our expert drywall contractors to repair any holes in your walls and ceilings today!
Allow Express Drywall to evaluate your drywall damage and give you an estimate for the repair.
At Home Express Drywall, we don’t only repair the drywall, we also investigate why and how your drywall got damaged to make sure the cause didn’t come from a leaky pipe or bad ventilation. This way we help you take proactive measure to prevent future drywall damages costing you more money.
Even better, we can also remove damaged drywall and install new drywall if the current wall is beyond saving. This is usually a last resort option, but it’s what we’re committed to when we sign up with an appointment for our clients.
Drywall Companies Near Me
At Home Express Services, we’re commited to providing top quality craftsmanship on each and every project. When you call us, the job is done right the first time. Call our customer service agents now to schedule an appointment anywhere in and around Fort Wayne.
We’re Here to Help With Your Next Project