Texture and Finishing Near Fort Wayne
Orange Peel, Swirls, and More – Textured Finishes For Any design
We can provide your dry walls with customized to packaged or textured finishes to unify the look of your home and cover up any blemishes on your walls.
Texture &Finishing for home & business owners near Fort Wayne
Contact us for a free consultation to see how we can assist you in finalizing the look of your home or business with a high quality and personalized textured finish.
Give your walls some flavor, add texture
One of the best ways to add some flair and increase the aesthetic of your business or home near Fort Wayne is to add a textured finish to your walls or ceilings. It’s not just a new coat of paint, these textures can completely transform the look and feel of your home. Textured walls and ceilings add shapes and styles to your home and this can’t be replicated any other way.
Adding texture to your walls yourself isn’t a great idea. While they do add elegance and a luxurious feel to any part of your home, it also requires a professionals with a skilled hand and the right tools to provide the proper look and feel. The fancier textured techniques add another layer of difficulty that should be left to professionals.
That’s why hiring a professional company such as Home Express is a great way to make your home or business look just the way you want with a minimum of mistakes. With many decades of experience and the best tools and equipment, we’re more than ready to handle any textured finish needs you might have.
Get A Free Estimate
Common texture finishes
- Smooth textures are very popular, although they aren’t always used for drywalls. We can tape, coat, and sand your drywalls to make a perfectly smooth finish and get rid of any tool marks. This should remove any seams or bubbles, resulting in a totally smooth surface that’s ideal for several types of rooms or business offices. We’ll also coat any wall with a high-quality primer to seal out moisture.
- Knockdown, which is one of the more popular types of textures throughout the southern United States. Knockdown textures can be customized with handmade or “spray and splatter” knockdown varieties depending on the level of randomness or personalization you prefer.
- Skip trowel finishes are made with a special type of curved knife around 18 inches wide. We apply the textured mud very thinly and use the special angle of the knife on the drywall surface to cause mud to skip across the wall, resulting in this specialized texture. We have some of the best trowels around, plus the expertise to use them appropriately.
- Orange peel is another common texture. We use texture mud sprayed for a long hose and nozzle in conjunction with a high-pressure air line. Together, these tools compress air and splatter the mud into thousands of tiny droplets against your drywall. This results in a texture that resembles an orange peel, which is where the name comes from.
- Sand spray textures use aggregated powder formulations that mix well with water. We can use these to produce a sand finish effect on certain types of gypsum panel services. It eventually dries to a white finish.
These are just a few types of professionally done textured finishes we can provide for our customers. There are even more you can end up with depending on your preferences and your own personal tastes. Our professional contractors will work with you to make sure you are satisfied with the textured finish of every wall in your home. We’ve even got so much experience we can provide you with tips or advice based on what other people like or what we’ve seen in past jobs.
Drywall is an art.
In particular, we’re skilled in “Drywall Art”, which is a relatively modern texturizing finish. It uses a new form of drywall to add a unique and personalized touch to your home. When combined with a good finish, it really makes any space stand out.
Most of our drywall texturing projects can be finished in about a day or so, although it does depend on the size of the project. No matter how long you need our services, we’ll work with you to ensure that you’re satisfied at the end of our performance.
Hire professionals to match your texture
Drywall texturing comes with many benefits past the aesthetic bonuses. They can add visual interest to any otherwise surface, or they can help unify a room with the rest of your home. In addition, those looking to sell their business can use wall texturing to hide any blemishes on wall surfaces or to hide in perfect drywall taping. It’s a great way to make a home look a lot more modern than it may actually be. In today’s competitive real estate market, making your home look as good as possible is the key to getting a quick sale.
Lastly, we would certainly advise hiring specialist contractors like us as a result of issues bordering lead abatement. Houses built prior to 1978 most likely have lead paint used in its construction. If you attempt to eliminate old paint by sanding or scratching, you may mistakenly create harmful lead dust. This can create serious illnesses, so just specialized pros are outfitted to deal with lead-based paint effectively. Let Home Express manage this potentially harmful process and also provide you the finish texture you desire.
Wall Texture and Finishing Companies Near Me
If you’re searching for “Texture & Finishing Contractors near Fort Wayne” you have come to the right place. Call our friendly customer service agents to schedule a time for our licensed and insured contractors to give you a quote on your texture project.
We’re sure you’ll be satisfied with our service, our professionalism, and craftsmanship.
Professionally matched texture and quality finishing